DeKalb County Building & Development Association
General Membership Meetings: Held on the 3rd Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted. A cash bar begins at 5:00 pm and a buffet-style dinner at 6:00 pm. The cost for dinner is usually $16.00. The featured topic of each meeting varies. Contact us if you want to recommend a special guest speaker for a membership meeting.
- Nail Pounder’s Breakfasts: Call us if you are interested in sponsoring this well attended event. This is a 7:00 a.m. breakfast offered to our members.
- Government Affairs Meeting: Last Tuesday of each month
- Golf Outing at Kishwaukee Country Club: Every Fall
- Fish Fry: Every Summer at one of our members’ farm
- Holiday Party: Every December or January